from the Statutes:
E-FAITH, the European Federation of Associations of Industrial and Technical Heritage is a non-profit making organisation whose objectives are to promote the study of and research in, recording, conservation, development and management, and interpretation of Industrial and Technical Heritage and to facilitate co-operation in Europe between those engaged in these activities. The scope of the Federation's activities will embrace the European's countries.
2.1) To promote collaboration between affiliated associations through:
- the exchange of information
- the promotion of collaboration between affiliated associations, involved in areas of common interest
- helping the development of projects between affiliated associations
- the advancement of Industrial and Technical Heritage's studies
- the organisation of events whose purpose is to raise awareness about European dimensions of Industrial and Technical Heritage
2.2) To ensure that all levels of European institutions and their governing bodies attach the same importance to Industrial and Technical Heritage as to others aspects of European cultural life.
2.3) To co-operate with other organisations involved in heritage protection
2.4) To promote institutional events at European level, that contribute to the improvement of the image of Industrial and Technical Heritage
2.5) To stimulate associations across Europe
2.6) To support existing associations by ensuring that their problems and concerns are brought to the attention of various European institutions
2.7) To do all such other things as will further the above objects or any of them
Please help us by translating this page into your language.